Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dig Today Canceled Due to Rain

We will not be digging today due to rain. Today's forecast is looking grim, with 90% chance of rain, rain to the north and south of us now, and an all encompassing cloud mass moving through on radar. If something changes by 1PM I'll post a follow up here, but as of now we're not going to be on site today. So hopefully I'll see y'all on Sunday! - Dr. Hodge